235 Kent Street
- Building Name: Hudson Park II
- Street Location: Corner of Kent St. & Nepean St.
- Directions: Between Lisgar St. & Nepean St
- Year Built: 2010
- Builder: Charlesfort
- Floors: 16
- Number of Units: 121
- Avg. units / floor: 8
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Underground
- Heating: Forced Air Gas (Natural)
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Notes: Enter through the grand lobby, enjoy the gym, lounge and fabulous views from the rooftop terrace and then retreat into your personal urban oasis.
Condo Fee Inclusion
Hudson Park stands on the southern edge of Ottawa's Old Upper Town, close to the heart of the business district as well as fine restaurants, friendly pubs and tapas bars to shopping from Holt Renfrew to record stores, shady parks and classic architecture. Wake to the sounds of church bells on a quiet Sunday morning, walk to work or dinner or hop on your bike to connect with the Ottawa River Parkway.